Huntington Funds respects
the privacy of visitors to our Web site. You are able to control what
personal information, if any, you share with us. You are not required
to tell us who you are or to reveal any information about yourself.
Listed below is the information we do collect and how we use that information:
• Our web server collects
your domain name, but not your email address.
Used how? To measure the
use of our site's content.
• Forms you fill out to
interact with our business units (to request literature, download
a prospectus, or otherwise correspond with a Huntington Funds contact)
may request personal information such as your email address, telephone
number, and specific product/materials interests, for example.
Used how? To conduct business
with you. At no time do we sell or share your information outside
• Some of our pages may
use "cookies" -- data that a Web site can send to your browser,
which in turn is stored on your computer system.
Used how? To allow our
Web site to recognize you and provide custom information when and
where appropriate. You can configure your browser to notify you
when you receive a cookie or you can instruct your browser to refuse
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including,
but not limited to, negligence, shall Huntington Funds be liable for
any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages
that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials
in this site, even if Huntington Funds or a Huntington Funds authorized
representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability
or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion
may not apply to you. In no event shall Huntington Funds' total liability
to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract,
tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed
the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. You are solely
responsible for your decision to use and use of this site. You shall
indemnify and hold Huntington Funds harmless from and against any and
all claims, damages, liability and/or costs relating to your or your
agents' use of this site.
Age and Responsibility
You represent that you are
of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal
obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of
this site. You agree that you are financially responsible for all uses
of this site by you and those using your login information, including
any data aggregation service providers that you have authorized to access
Termination of Access
Huntington Funds reserves
the right to terminate without notice to you your access to this site
in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for overuse or
abuse of this site. The laws of Massachusetts govern this site in all
respects. Any disputes or actions shall be initiated and resolved through
Massachusetts courts. You must destroy all materials or copies of materials
obtained from this site upon termination.
While we appreciate hearing
from our valued customers, to avoid any misunderstandings, please understand
that anything that you send to Huntington Funds, including ideas, suggestions,
proposals, etc., will become the property of Huntington Funds without
any right of compensation and you hereby waive any claim therefore.
For additional information
about Huntington Funds benefits and pitfalls of using the Internet and
online services as investment tools, please read the NASD brochure entitled Investing and the Internet.
The Huntington Funds recognize and respect the privacy concerns and expectations of our customers1. We are committed to maintaining the highest level of privacy and confidentiality when it comes to your personal information.
The Huntington Funds collect and use your information only where we reasonably believe it would be useful and allowed by law. We would only use such information to enhance, evaluate or modify your relationship with us: to administer your account, to identify your specific financial needs and to provide you with information about our products and services.
We provide this notice so that you will know what kinds of information we collect and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to third parties.
We collect nonpublic personal information about our customers from the following sources:
• Account applications and other forms — which may include a customer’s name, address, social security number, and information about a customer’s investment goals and risk tolerance;
• Account history — including information about the transactions and balances in a customer’s account(s); and
• Correspondence — written, telephonic or through the Huntington Funds website—between a customer and the Huntington Funds or service providers to the Huntington Funds.
We may disclose all of the information described above to affiliated parties and to certain third parties who are not affiliated with the Huntington Funds under one or more of these circumstances:
• As authorized — if you request or authorize the disclosure of the information.
• As permitted by law — for example, sharing information with companies who maintain or service customer accounts for the Huntington Funds is permitted and is essential for us to provide shareholders with necessary or useful services with respect to their accounts.
• Under marketing agreements — we may also share information with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf.
We maintain, and require all the Huntington Funds service providers to maintain policies designed to assure only appropriate access to, and use of information about, our customers. We rely on the Huntington Funds’ transfer agent, in accordance with its policies and procedures, to appropriately dispose of our customers’nonpublic personal information and to protect against its unauthorized access or use when we are no longer required to maintain this information. When information about the Huntington Funds’ customers is disclosed to nonaffiliated third parties, we require that the third party maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed and limit the use of information by the third party solely to the purposes for which the information is disclosed or as otherwise permitted by law.
We will adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice regardless of whether you are a current or former customer of the Huntington Funds.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
1 For purposes of this notice, the terms “customer’’ or “customers’’ includes individuals who provide nonpublic personal information to the Huntington Funds, but do not invest in the Huntington Funds’ shares.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
LIMITING USE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING WITHIN OUR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
• Huntington Funds is providing this notice. Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all marketing from our affiliates. Federal law also requires us to give you this notice to tell you about your choice to limit marketing from our affiliates.
• You may limit our affiliates in the Huntington group of companies, including, but not limited to, Huntington Asset Advisors, Inc., Huntington Investment Company, Unified Fund Services and Unified Financial Securities, from marketing their products or services to you based on your personal information that we collect and share with them. This information includes your income and your account history with us.
• Your choice to limit marketing offers from our affiliates will apply until you tell us to change your choice.
• If you have already made a choice to limit marketing offers from our affiliates, you do not need to act again.
• For joint consumer accounts, any one of the joint account holders has the right to exercise the option described above. If you are a joint account holder, your decision will also apply to others with whom you jointly hold accounts. If you have more than one consumer account with us, you need only respond once. It is not necessary for you to respond for each account.
To limit marketing offers, check the box below and return the form to us.
Exclude me from information sharing among your affiliates as described above.
To complete your request, please provide us with the following information.
City, State, Zip:___________________________________________________________________
Last 4 digits of Social Security Number:_________________________
If you have checked the box above, either mail this form in a stamped envelope to:
Huntington Funds, P.O. Box 6110, Indianapolis, IN 46206-6110
or call us at 1-800-253-0412